1971 Rolex Precision 18K Yellow Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1971 Rolex Precision 18K yellow gold stem wind wristwatch. A vintage luxury watch that features a classic Rolex design with a sleek and yet robust 18K yellow gold bezel that frames a white dial with gold-tone stick hour markers and Dauphine hands. This distinctive watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed on a leather bracelet with an 18K yellow gold buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 1210, 18 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1971|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, ., 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Hammer Head # 141 Makers Mark, 9708J, 126|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- custom lugs. (the original traditional lugs have been replaced by custom lugs.
- the dial is refinished.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 33.40 grams.