Vintage Elgin Diamond and 14K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Elgin diamond and 14K gold stem wind wristwatch. An elegant watch that features a 14K white gold bezel with the brilliance of round brilliant cut diamonds. The diamonds surround a golden dial with black Roman numerals and baton-style hands and this luxury watch also features a 14K yellow gold case and is displayed on a woven 14K yellow gold bracelet with a box tab clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Elgin Cal. 317, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||362|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||24|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm – 1.60 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.36 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- some diamonds overlap.
- lug to lug measurement is 26.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 21.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 46.70 grams.