Alan Cherry Cashmere Wool and Fox Fur Coat with Detachable Hood & Leather Gloves
|Materials||Fabric Content Not Labeled, Leather|
|Pocket Type||Side Slip Pockets|
|Period||Late 20th Century|
|Additional Information||Toronto fashion designer and had a high-end clothing store on Yonge Street in the late 20th century.|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- loose threads; creases to gloves.
- 18" shoulders, 36" bust, 48" center back length.
- gloves: labeled size 6.5.