1964 Rolex Oysterdate Precision Stainless Steel and Diamond Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1964 Rolex Oysterdate Precision stainless steel and diamond stem wind wristwatch. This luxury timepiece features a round stainless steel bezel displaying a custom burgundy dial with the elegance of diamond hour markers, slender sword style hands, and a classic magnified date window at the three o’clock position. This vintage watch also includes a stainless steel case with tapered lugs and is displayed on a burgundy leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oysterdate Precision|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1215, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1964|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6694, I.64|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- custom aftermarket burgundy dial with diamond indexes.
- lug to lug measurement is 41.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.