1942 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Stainless Steel Stem Wind California Dial Wristwatch
A 1942 Rolex Oyster Perpetual stainless steel stem wind wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features the timeless precision and design of the Oyster collection with a smooth stainless steel bezel and tapered lugs that frame a white dial with Arabic numerals and Mercedes style hands. This vintage watch also features a stainless steel case with a stem wind crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 710, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1942|
|Markings to Inside:||Brevetee, Suisse, France, Angleterre U.S.A., Allemagne, Etc., Rolex 31 Voctoirer Dehaute Precision, Geneve Suisse, R.W. C. Ltd, SAR|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- California dial.
- Mercedes style hands.
- soft patina on dial.
- lug to lug measurement is 35.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 29.00 mm.