Longines 18K Gold and Diamonds Stem Wind Wristwatch,Circa 1957
|Serial Number:||10,285, 770|
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K White Gold|
|Movement:||237 Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1957|
|Markings to Inside:||Longines – Wittnauer Watch Co. Inc., New York, Geneva, Montreal, 18K, 483084, 167 – B|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel, Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||56|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.50 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- custom diamond bezel and lugs.
- some are chipped and nicked.
- signed crown.
- running seconds subdial.
- lug to lug measurement is 37.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 30.30 grams.