Breitling Chronomat 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Breitling Cal. B13 (ETA Cal. 7750 base), 25 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2002|
|Markings to Inside:||Breitling Swiss Made|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window, Screw Lock Crown, Subdial, Tachymeter, Unidirectional Bezel|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- the bezel rider tabs are 18K gold.
- the crown and the pushers are gold plated.
- the plating on the pushers is faded.
- the bracelet is padded and stitched leather.
- lug to lug measurement is 45.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 39.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 95.30 grams.