Art Deco Platinum 1.32 CTW Diamond and Tsavorite Garnet Bow Brooch
|Style:||Art Deco, Vintage|
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.20 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut, Old European Cut, Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||56|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 2.70 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.32 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS2 – SI2|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Tsavorite, Garnet|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Square Faceted|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.70 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- chips and abrasions to tsavorite garnets.
- visible glue residue.
- stem pin is 14K, all other metal is platinum.
- wear to finish.