1991 BMW K1 Sport Touring Motorcycle
|Additional Information||- Rare K1. Known as BMW’s first “superbike”. Corbin seat and original seat included as well as helmet.|
- EBTH does not warrant that helmet adheres to DOT safety specifications, or those of any other governing or regulatory bodies.
- Please note that payment for motor vehicles can only be rendered by cashier’s check or wire transfer. Cashier’s checks take up to 24 hours to clear and all wire transfers must be made through EBTH Headquarters prior to EBTH releasing any vehicles. EBTH will not accept credit card payment for motor vehicles at any time. Additionally, EBTH does not warrant condition of vehicles. Condition stated is that of owner. Please bring mechanic to preview for personal assessment. Lastly, the winning bidder is advised to check with their DMV / BMV to ensure that all necessary paperwork, tags, title transfer, et cetera are complete before the motor vehicle is removed from the premises.
- Discoloration to the rubberized body panels; light scratches and fading throughout; clouding of the instrument gauges, decal bubbling on full cockpit fairing surfaces, oxidation of aluminum pegs and surfaces; break to right side aluminum peg; light yellowing of BMW roundels; scratches around keyholes; light pitting to chrome surfaces including muffler; light rust to bolts; wear to rubber foot pegs. Right Foot peg is broken off.
- bike needs to be jumped started; mechanical issues.
- measures overall size of the motorcycle.
- 30" seat height