2002 Rolex Yacht - Master Platinum and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 2002 Rolex Yacht – Master platinum and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. The Yacht-Master was developed to synchronize Regatta start times and measure distances via the graduated rotatable bezel. This luxury watch blends function and style with features such as a platinum bezel framing a platinum tone dial with Mercedes style hands and a magnified date window. This distinguished watch also features a polished stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a classic polished and brushed Steelinox stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Yacht – Master|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||30135 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||2002|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 2180|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- quick set.
- Oyster Steelinox stainless steel bracelet. (DT 6, 2002).
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 47.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 40.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 148.80 grams.