1948 Longines Cuervo Y Sobrinos Co-Signed 18K Stem Wind Wristwatch
|Model Name:||Cuervo Y Sobrinos|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Longines Cal. 23M, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1948|
|Markings to Inside:||Longines, Helvetia Head Hallmark, 18K 0.750, Hammer Head # 141 Makers Mark, 5360, 1 , 7|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial appears to be refinished.
- scratched crystal.
- lug to lug measurement is 37.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 38.30 grams.