1982 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1982 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Date stainless steel wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that has the aesthetics and accuracy of a Rolex with a smooth polished bezel and a silvered dial with stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This iconic watch also features a stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on a stainless steel Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3035, 27 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1982|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 15000|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- date code G 1982 on the bracelet.
- 1 and 5 of the model number between lugs at 12 are worn away.
- two almost identical lines across the middle links of the bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.