1978 Rolex Date 6917 14K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1978 Rolex Date 6917 14K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has set the benchmark for function and design with a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel and a silvered dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands and a classic Cyclops covered date window. This elegant watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and a stainless steel and 14K yellow gold Rolex U.S.A. oval link Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1978|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6917|
|Functions:||Date Window, Screw Lock Crown|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- fluted bezel.
- magnified date window.
- screw lock crown.
- Rolex U.S.A. Oval link Jubilee bracelet.
- the bracelet links are stretched.
- scratched crystal.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 55.00 grams.