1930s Gruen "Curvex" Precision 14K Gold Filled Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1930’s Gruen Curvex Precision 14K gold-filled stem wind wristwatch. A classic watch with a 311 movement that was introduced in 1935 and is the first patented Curvex movement. Only Gruen 311, 330, 440, and 370 calibers are the true Curvex movements. This distinctive and precise watch features a 14K gold-filled case set around a white dial with gold stick hour markers, syringe style hands, and a seconds subdial and the timepiece is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Precision, 311, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1930’s|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased and Timed In U.S.A. By Gruen Watch Co., 260, 2412381|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- 60-second subdial.
- the ligne of the movement is 7.75 mm x 11.00 mm.
- spacing between crystal and case at the 6 side.
- includes a Gruen Precision Cincinnati U.S.A. box.
- lug to lug measurement is 46.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.00 mm.