Antique and Vintage Jewelry Selection Featuring Miriam Haskell Brooch
|Jewelry Type||Bracelets, Necklaces, Brooches|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Stone Type||Foilbacks, Glass, Imitation Stone, Enamel|
|Bracelet Length||6.75" – 7.00" (Range)|
|Necklace Length||16.25" – 18.25" (Range)|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||63.80 grams|
|Gemologist Note||Imitation Cultured Pearls|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- wear to enamel.
- coating worn on imitation cultured pearls.
- Miriam Haskell accents are loose.
- sterling silver charm bracelet has three charms marked 925 while two are unmarked.
- two bracelets and and two necklaces are made from sterling silver.