Concord Mariner 18K and Stainless Steel Diamond Quartz Wristwatch
|Model Number:||Ref. # 15.62.145V14|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||(Signed Concord) (Quartz ETA 976.001), 6 Jewels|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||54|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.27 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||12|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||0.09 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.05 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – SI1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- diamond bezel.
- diamond hour markers.
- one bezel diamond is damaged.
- stainless steel and 18K gold tops on the bracelet.
- the crystal is scratched.
- includes a concord box.
- lug to lug measurement is 24.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 46.20 grams.