1898 Illinois for E.E. Coble 10K Gold Filled Hunting Case Pocket Watch
An 1898 Illinois for E.E. Coble 10K gold filled hunting case pocket watch. A private label pocket watch that was created by The Illinois Watch Co. for E.E. Coble, a jeweler in Elizabethtown PA. This classic watch features a 10K gold-filled case that is accented with a foliate design and opens to display a white dial with black Roman numerals, blued-steel Breguet hands, and a sixty-second subdial.
|Brand:||Illinois, E.E. Coble|
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Illinois 175, Lever Set, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1898|
|Markings to Inside:||Keystone Watch Case Co., Scale Hallmark, 6574965, “Presented by F and M”, J.Boss, Guaranteed 20 Years, Keystone Hallmark|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- running seconds subdial.
- blued steel hands.
- personalization on the inside.
- private label watch by Illinois watch co. for E. E. Coble.
- case to case measurement is 51.00 mm.