1956 Rolex Precision 9168 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1956 Rolex Precision 9168 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features an 18K yellow gold bezel the circles a champagne dial with gold stick hour markers and dauphine style hands. This elegant watch also features and 18K yellow gold case and gold crown and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1300, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Rolex S.A., 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Common Control Hallmark, 1800|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is crazed.
- lug to lug measurement is 26.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 20.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 12.40 grams.