Brown Mink Fur Jacket and Hat from Pogue's, Cincinnati, Mid-20th Century
|Lining||Satin, Embroidered Name|
|Pocket Type||Side Slit Pockets|
|Period||Vintage, Mid-20th Century|
|Additional Information||Jacket retains a vintage Fur Label Authority label to the right pocket. Hat retains a vintage union label affixed to the inner band.|
- Please note that Everything But The House regularly sells items of historical significance and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. It is the role of Everything But The House to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, with equal respect to all. Furthermore, please know that all items sold on our website are legally obtained and offered for sale in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Secondhand clothing, handbags and accessories may contain minor imperfections throughout. Any measurements provided are of the actual garment laid flat.
- jacket: residual odor; some matting and thinning to fur along edges; fabric wear to lining; broken stitching at lining seam pocket .
- hat: some misshaping along brim edge; light soiling to inner band.
- jacket: 40.0" bust, 26.5" center back length.
- hat: size 22, 9.5" W x 4.5" H x 11.0" D.