Judith Ripka Cubic Zirconia with Alexander the Great Greek Tetradrachm Pendants
Type: Reproduction of Alexander the Great Greek Tetradrachm Coin
Metal Content: silver
|Hallmarks:||JUDITH RIPKA 925 THAILAND DQ CZ (Indiscernible)|
|Total Weight:||29.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Cubic Zirconia|
|Primary Stone Details:||Lab Grown|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- both pendants are enhancers pendants.
- the coin pendant has a removable enhancer bail.