Southwestern Style Jewelry Selection Featuring Zuni, Silpada and Crumrine
Type: altered Indian Head Cent
Metal Content bronze
|Jewelry Type||Bracelets, Pendants, Earrings, Brooches|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal, 900 Silver|
|Stone Type||Coral, Turquoise, Quartz|
|Style||Southwestern, Native American, Western|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||165.10 grams|
|Gemologist Note||Other stones and materials include rock quartz crystal, teeth and bone|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- EBTH follows CITES regulations with regards to the sale of coral (including but not limited to non-fossil apple, black, blue, branch, brain, fire, lace, organ pipe and stony coral); bidding must be reserved to bidders within the United States of America.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- chips and abrasions to gemstones.
- wear to finish.
- scratches throughout.
- bent posts.
- hallmarks: various; Crumrine Mfg., Silpada logo pictorial mark, SISTEKS STERLING, A. Dishta Zuni, 925 MEXICO.
- this lot includes a bolo tie.
- includes coin accent.
- 900 silver pieces weigh 7.60 grams.