Cartier "Tank Francaise Chronoflex" Stainless Steel Quartz Wristwatch
A Cartier Tank Francaise chronoflex stainless steel quartz wristwatch. A luxury watch with a contemporary style with features such as a stainless steel tank style bezel that frames a classic Cartier opaline dial with black Roman numerals and blued sword style hands with three subdials including a date subdial. This timepiece also features a brushed stainless steel case with polished pushers and a synthetic blue spinel crown accent and the timepiece is displayed on a brushed and polished stainless steel bracelet with a deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Francaise Chronoflex|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Cartier Cal. 212P, 25 Jewels|
|Functions:||Chronograph, Date Window|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- blued hands.
- synthetic blue spinel crown accent.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 28.00 mm.