1948 Rolex "Oyster Perpetual" Bubble Back 14K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1948 Rolex Oyster Perpetual Bubble Back 14K gold automatic wristwatch. A classic watch from the iconic Oyster collection with features such as a 14K yellow gold bezel framing a gold dial with gold indexes and Dauphine hands. This distinctive watch also features a 14K yellow gold case and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Model Name:||Oyster Perpetual|
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal. 630, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva, Swiss, Patented, 14K-0.585, 6011, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Key of Geneve # 12, Makers Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by a Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial is refinished.
- lug to lug measurement is 39.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 31.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 47.20 grams.