18K Omega Saphette Stem Wind Wristwatch, Circa 1965
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||18K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K White Gold|
|Movement:||484, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co., Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, (Helvetia Head & 170 Hammer Head Hallmarks), 511, 180, 18K 0.750|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- signed crown, dial & movement.
- faceted edge crystal.
- minute hand is bent.
- back is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 23.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 17.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 11.90 grams.