Vintage Cartier Tank Louis 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A vintage Cartier Tank Louis 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch with the elegant style of a Cartier that features an 18K yellow gold tank-style bezel that frames a classic white dial with black Roman numerals and gold-tone sword style hands. This elegant watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and is displayed on a leather bracelet with an 18K yellow gold deployment style clasp.
|Model Name:||Tank Louis|
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Cartier Signed ETA Cal.2512, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1970|
|Markings to Inside:||18K 0.750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Swiss, 18K, Hammer Head # 121 Makers Mark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, 18K Yellow Gold|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the crystal is scratched.
- the dial is crazed.
- includes an extra strap.
- lug to lug measurement is 30.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.50 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 34.90 grams.