Omega Seamaster Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch, Circa 1950
|Serial Number:||12, 368,736|
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Omega 357, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||circa 1950|
|Markings to Inside:||(Dichtung IM Boden Einsetzen) (Lodger Le Joint Danz Le Fond) Acier Inoxydable, Fab Suisse, Swiss Made, 2846-1 SC, Omega Watch Co., Patent Applied, Fit washer In Back, Ponga La Junta En El Polda|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the dial is refinished.
- Bandini padded and stitched leather bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 42.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 33.00 mm.