14K and Diamond Elgin Stem Wind Wristwatch, Circa 1938
|Bezel Material:||14K White Gold|
|Case Material:||14K White Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Gold|
|Movement:||Grade 553, Stem Wind, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1938|
|Markings to Inside:||Cased And Timed By Elgin National Watch Co., 14K Solid Gold, 137633|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Gold Filled|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel, Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||26|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm – 1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.30 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Bracelet|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Glass Crystal|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- Speidel gold filled bracelet with glass crystals.
- 2 glass crystals are missing.
- lug to lug measurement is 29.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 14.20 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 14.50 grams.