1915 Dueber Hampden Railroad Grade Pocket Watch with Braided Rope Fob
|Bezel Material:||Gold Plate|
|Case Material:||Gold Plate|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Plate|
|Movement:||Railway Grade, Model:5, Lever Set, 19 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||16|
|Estimated Production Year:||1915|
|Markings to Inside:||Star Watch Case Company, Stellar, 7953809|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- continuos seconds subdial.
- blued hands.
- double roller.
- the bezel, case and case back are finished with 10K rolled gold plate.
- crazing on dial.
- swivel hook with braided rope and leather button style end piece.
- case to case measurement is 50.50 mm.
- the fob measures 6.00" in length.