Fine Silver Charm Bracelet with Mixed Silver Coins and Charms
Types: two Canadian coins, a Newfoundland coin, and a 3-cent coin.
Metal Contents: silver for the foreign coins, copper-nickel for the 3-cent coin
|Materials:||Fine Silver, Sterling Silver, 950 Silver, 900 Silver|
|Bracelet Closure Type:||Hook and Eye|
|Total Weight (grams):||50.40 grams|
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- This item has been evaluated using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible solder marks.
- three charms are marked sterling silver.
- extra jump ring on bracelet is fine silver, eye of the clasp is sterling silver.
- coins test 900 and 950 silver, the three cent coin near eye of clasp is base metal.