Platinum 3.70 CT Sapphire Ring with Diamond Halo and GIA Report
Ring Size: 7.50
Hallmarks: .64 Pt 900 370
Total Weight: 7.30 grams
Shape: Oval Faceted
Dimension: 10.03 mm x 7.28 mm x 4.86 mm
Carat Weight: 3.70 ct
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.70 mm
Carat Weight: 0.33 ctw
Color Grade: H – I
Clarity Grade: SI2 – I1
Shape: Baguette Cut
Dimension: 3.25 mm x 1.50 mm – 3.50 mm x 1.50 mm
Carat Weight: 0.31 ct
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: SI1 – SI2
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Sapphire corresponds to GIA Report # 5212086876; no indications of heat; visible color zoning|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.64 ctw.