Early 1900s E.L. Spence Co. 10K Shell Cameo Converter Brooch
|Brand/Designer:||E.L. Spencer Company|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Hallmarks:||10K with Pictorial Logo Mark|
|Total Weight:||9.70 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Helmet Shell|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Carved Cameo|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||40.00 mm x 30.00 mm|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- stem pin is base metal, all else is 10K gold.
- there is a fold-down bail on the back of brooch so it can also be converted to a pendant.