18K 4.19 CT Emerald and 1.03 CTW Diamond Halo Ring with AGL Prestige Report
Ring Size: 6.25
Total Weight: 7.20 grams
Shape: Cut Corner Rectangular Faceted
Dimension: 9.60 mm x 9.35 mm x 6.36 mm
Carat Weight: 4.19 ct
GIA Hue: Slightly Bluish Green
GIA Tone: Medium, Medium Dark
GIA Saturation: Strong Intense
Gemologist Note: AGL Prestige Report Number 1103768
Shape: Marquise Cut
Dimension: (6.00) mm x 2.88 mm – 6.00 mm x 3.07 mm – (estimate)
Carat Weight: 0.48 ctw
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Dimension: 1.90 mm
Carat Weight: 0.55 ctw
Color Grade: J – K
Clarity Grade: I1 – I2
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- total diamond weight 1.03 ctw.
- including AGL Prestige Report Number 1103768.