Victorian 10K Rose Gold Turquoise and Pearl Navette Ring with Engraved Detail
|Hallmarks:||5 5 L E (backwards E), O|
|Total Weight:||2.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||(5.00) mm x (2.90) mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Half Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Count:||8|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Missing nacre|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- turquoise stone is chipped, abraded and fractured.
- sizing demarcation.
- some hallmarks are worn and indiscernible/partial.
- ring is missing two pearls.
- pearls are missing nacre.