2007 - 2009 Rolex Datejust Stainless Steel and 18K Automatic Wristwatch
A 2007 – 2009 Datejust stainless steel and 18K automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch from the premier Rolex Datejust collection that features an 18K white gold fluted bezel framing a contrasting black dial with lume hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This iconic watch also features a polished stainless steel case and crown and is displayed on stainless steel, Steelinox Oyster bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K White Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3135 Automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Rolex Geneva, Switzerland, Stainless Steel, Rolex S.A., 2080|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- quick set date.
- magnified date window.
- Steelinox Oyster bracelet.
- 18K white gold fluted bezel.
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 122.50 grams.