1981 Rolex Datejust 18K Gold Automatic Wristwatch
A 1981 Rolex Datejust 18K gold automatic wristwatch. This is a luxury watch from the timeless Datejust collection with features such as a fluted 18K yellow gold bezel and a silvered dial with gold stick hour markers, baton style hands and a magnified date window. This distinctive watch also features an 18K yellow gold case and crown and is set in an 18K yellow gold bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2030, 28 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1981|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, 18K 750, Helvetia Head Hallmark, Common Contol Hallmark, 6900, Key of Geneve # 12 Makers Mark.|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- includes box with cloth.
- the watch cushion in the box is deteriorated.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 58.00 grams.