1968 Rolex Datejust Pie Pan Dial 18K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1968 Rolex Datejust pie pan dial 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch that has set the benchmark for function and design with an 18K yellow gold bezel and a champagne pie pan dial with gold stick hour markers, baton style hands with a classic Cyclops covered date window. This elegant watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and a stainless steel and 14K yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1570 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1968|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 1601, IV.68|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- pie pan dial.
- the bracelet date code (T11).
- Steelinox Jubilee bracelet.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 91.80 grams.