Rolex Cellini 18k Yellow Gold Manual Winding Wristwatch 1999
A 1999 18K Rolex Cellini stem wind wristwatch. A luxury watch that has a classic and simple design that features a bold round 18K yellow gold bezel set on a sleek 18K yellow gold case with a gold crown. This elegant watch also features a gold dial with gold stick hour markers and baton style hands and is displayed on a leather bracelet with a gold tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||1602 Stem Wind, 20 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1999|
|Markings to Inside:||496, A668619, 5112, 21, 582, 18K 750 (with Hallmarks), Montres Rolex Geneva Switzerland|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is a non – Rolex.
- includes box with Cellini booklet and service booklet, a polishing cloth and a Christian Fischbacher hand-rolled 100% cotton cloth.
- lug to lug measurement is 38.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 32.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 35.30 grams.