1965 Rolex "Datejust" 14K and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch
A 1965 Rolex Datejust 14K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A classic luxury watch that features a 14K yellow gold fluted bezel surrounding a silvered pie pan dial with gold stick hour markers, Dauphine style hands and a magnified date window. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case with a gold crown and is displayed on a 14k yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||1560 Automatic, 26 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1965|
|Markings to Inside:||11.65, 1601, Montres Rolex, Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel.|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- pie pan dial.
- magnified date window.
- winding is tight.
- includes box.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.