1995 Rolex "Datejust" Stainless Steel and 18K Automatic Wristwatch
Item DetailsA 1995 Rolex Datejust stainless steel and 18K automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel surrounding an elegant tapestry dial with gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and the classic magnified date window with quick set. This iconic watch also features a stainless case with a gold crown and is set on stainless steel and 18K yellow gold Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2135 Automatic, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1995|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel, 18K Yellow Gold|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- tapestry dial.
- quick set date.
- magnified date window.
- red Rolex box included.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.50 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 56.20 grams.