18K Tanzanite, Diamond and Opal Inlay Ring
Metal Type: 18K Gold
Ring Size: 3.50, 5.25
Hallmarks: 5 TW. © B&H 75
Total Weight: 10.40 grams
Shape: Trillion Faceted
Dimensions: 5.70 mm x 5.70 mm – approximate
Shape: Round Brilliant Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS2 – SI1
Dimensions: 1.60 mm – 3.30 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.34 ctw
Dimensions: 4.00 mm x 2.50 mm – 5.50 mm x 3.50 mm – approximate
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- two diamonds are chipped.
- size is approximate due to sizing beads.
- ring is out of round.
- opals are cracked and chipped.
- ring size is approximately 3.50 on mandrel but fits an approximate finger size of 5.25.