1974 Rolex "Cellini" 18K Gold Stem Wind Wristwatch
A 1974 Rolex Cellini 18K gold stem wind wristwatch. A luxury timepiece that features a sleek 18K yellow gold rectangular-shaped bezel that frames a sigma dial with a gold-tone crown hallmark and baton-style hands. This luxury wristwatch also features an 18K yellow gold case back and is displayed on a brown crocodile strap bracelet with a gold-tone buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.1600, 19 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1974|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, 18K 0.750, 3999 1, 449, Key of Geneve #39 Makers Mark, Helvetia Head Hallmark|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Leather, Base Metal|
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- the bracelet is crocodile and base metal.
- sigma dial.
- lug to lug measurement is 36.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 23.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 30.70 grams.