1969 Omega 14K Gold Filled Rockwell Award Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||550, 17 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Omega Watch Co. KM6292, 582678|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- padded and stitched leather bracelet with signed buckle.
- the bezel, case and case back are 14K gold-filled.
- cannot set or wind until the female part of stem plus crown need to be replaced.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.