1991 Rolex Datejust 18K and Stainless Steel 36.0 MM Automatic Wristwatch
A 1991 Rolex Datejust 18K and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. This luxury timepiece with its iconic style features a fluted 18K yellow gold bezel contrasting a distinctive black dial with single-cut diamond hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window at three o’clock. The luxury watch also features a gold crown and stainless steel case and is displayed on a stainless steel and 18K yellow gold, Jubilee style bracelet with a fold-over clasp
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||3135 automatic, 31 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 16233|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||10|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.10 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VVS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket diamond dial.
- quick set.
- magnified date window.
- lug bottom on 11 side is rough at end.
- lug to lug measurement is 44.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 36.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 98.20 grams.