H. Stern Faceted Sapphire and Diamond 18K Quartz Wristwatch
An H. Stern faceted sapphire and diamonds 18K quartz wristwatch. A distinctive watch with an elegant design that features a round sapphire bezel finished with 18K yellow gold Roman numerals and the bezel frames a black dial with a diamond accent, gold Dauphine hands and a date window. This distinctive watch also features a composite and stainless steel case with an 18K yellow gold crown and is displayed on a woven stainless steel bracelet with a jewelry clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Signed Century, ETA 256.041 Quartz, 5 Jewels|
|Clasp Style:||Jewelry Clasp|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Bracelet/Fob Style:||Woven Mesh|
|Primary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.40 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.013 ct|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||G – H|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- date window at 6 o’clock.
- diamond at 12 o’clock.
- the bezel is sapphire and 18K gold.
- the case is composite.
- 18k crown and numerals.
- nick at the 4 mark on the outer bezel.
- lug to lug measurement is 35.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 29.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 46.50 grams.