1900 Elgin Green and Rose Gold Filled Diamond Pocket Watch
A 1900 Elgin green and rose gold-filled diamond pocket watch. An antique pocket watch with very distinctive rose gold-filled case that has a green-gold filled design in relief that flows from the center where a rose gold star sits accented with an emerald cut diamond. The design continues on to the case back and this elegant watch also features milgrain accents and opens to display a white dial with black Roman numerals blued hands and a seconds subdial.
|Bezel Material:||Gold Filled|
|Case Material:||Gold Filled|
|Caseback Material:||Gold Filled|
|Movement:||Grade 223, 15 Jewels|
|Pocket Watch Size:||0|
|Estimated Production Year:||1900|
|Markings to Inside:||231743, Illinois Watch Case Co., Guaranteed 25 Years, Commander 14K|
|Primary Stone Location:||Case|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Emerald Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.06 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- not running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- seconds subdial.
- blued hands.
- the diamond is chipped and nicked.
– one case screw head is broken off.
- total production 44,000.
- case to case measurement is 37.00 mm.