Vintage 14K Imitation Lapis Lazuli and Turquoise Openwork Cocktail Ring
|Materials:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Total Weight:||17.70 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Imitation Stone|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Cabochon|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||17.00 mm x 13.00 mm – approximate, average|
|Primary Stone Gemologist Note:||Lapis Lazuli is Imitation Stone|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Turquoise|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Cabochon|
|Secondary Stone Count:||9|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.00 mm – approximate, average|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- turquoises are chipped and abraded.
- prongs are broken, bent and thin.
- visible solder marks.
- porosity in shank.