1977 Rolex Datejust Diamond Dial and Bezel 14K and Stainless Steel Wristwatch
A 1977 Rolex Datejust diamond dial and bezel 14K and stainless steel wristwatch. A luxury watch with the classic style of gold and diamonds and features such as a pink mother of pearl dial with ten round brilliant cut diamond hour markers, baton-style hands and a magnified date window. This elegant watch also features a 14K white gold bezel finished with forty diamonds, a stainless steel case with a gold crown. This timepiece is displayed on a 14K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||2030 Automatic, 28 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Patented, Stainless Steel, 6917|
|Dial Details:||Diamond Hour Markers, Mother of Pearl|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||14K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||40|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.30 mm -1.80 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.60 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI2 – I1|
|Secondary Stone Location:||Dial|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Brilliant Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||10|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.20 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – SI2|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by an independent Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker and a Graduate Gemologist.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate; where mountings impede accurate measurements, a calculated estimate is provided. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- aftermarket pink mother of pearl diamond dial.
- aftermarket diamond bezel.
- magnified date window.
- the band is very stretched.
- the bezel is cracked near 1 marker.
- total diamond carat weight is 0.80 ctw.
- lug to lug measurement is 32.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 53.90 grams.