Omega Seamaster 14K Gold Automatic Wristwatch, Circa 1962
A circa 1962 Omega Seamaster 14K gold automatic wristwatch. A classic luxury watch from the distinctive Seamaster collection that features a 14K yellow gold sleek bezel and a robust silvered dial with applied gold stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a sweeping seconds hand. This distinctive vintage watch also features a 14K yellow gold case and crown and is displayed on an alligator bracelet with a buckle clasp.
|Bezel Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Caseback Material:||14K Yellow Gold|
|Movement:||Omega 550, 17 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||Circa 1962|
|Markings to Inside:||Inscribed “25 years Pepsi-Cola P.M.” Omega Watch Co., Ross, LL6590-1, 1266708|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a Certified Master Electronic Watchmaker.
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under dimensions.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- original Omega crystal.
- signed crown.
- signed bracelet.
- 25 Year Pepsi – Cola (Award Watch) P.M.
- includes an original Omega guarantee booklet and hangtag.
- includes a wood-lined and felt-covered original metal hinged box with an outer box.
- lug to lug measurement is 40.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 34.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 36.30 grams.