Wittnauer "Laureate" Diamond and Gold Tone Quartz Wristwatch
|Bezel Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||ETA Cal.956.114, 7 Jewels|
|Markings to Inside:||Wittnauer, CKW, 4508C|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Stone Location:||Bezel|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Details:||Natural|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Single Cut|
|Primary Stone Count:||16|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.20 mm – 1.30 mm|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||0.14 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – J|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- has a new battery.
- date window at 3 o’clock.
- case back is scratched.
- lug to lug measurement is 31.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 25.00 mm.