Rolex Datejust 18K Gold and Stainless Steel Automatic Wristwatch, 1991
A 1991 Rolex Datejust 18K gold and stainless steel automatic wristwatch. A luxury watch with the classic and iconic style of the Datejust collection with features such as an 18K yellow gold fluted bezel and a champagne dial with gold-tone stick hour markers, baton-style hands, and a magnified date window. This luxury watch also features a stainless steel case and gold crown. The watch is displayed on an 18K yellow gold and stainless steel Jubilee bracelet with a fold-over clasp.
|Bezel Material:||18K Yellow Gold|
|Case Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Caseback Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Movement:||Rolex Cal.2135, 29 Jewels|
|Estimated Production Year:||1991|
|Markings to Inside:||Montres Rolex SA. Geneva Switzerland, Stainless Steel, 69000A|
|Clasp Style:||Fold Over|
|Bracelet/Fob Material:||18K Yellow Gold, Stainless Steel|
- Timekeeping accuracy not guaranteed.
- This item has been evaluated by an independent Watch Specialist using industry standard testing to ensure metal content and accuracy. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate (WSRMC/DCCJVS).
- EBTH assumes all watches unisex and does not specify the gender of a piece. For size reference, please see the case measurements of the piece listed under Dimensions.
Standard women’s sizes run between 26mm and 38mm.
Standard men’s sizes run between 38mm and 50mm.
- Secondhand jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- running at time of evaluation without detailed testing, future state not guaranteed.
- magnified date window.
- includes box and papers.
- lug to lug measurement is 33.00 mm.
- case to case measurement is 26.00 mm.
- the total approximate weight, inclusive of all materials, is 34.80 dwt.